same as it ever was (talking heads)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

So...









I've decided to start a blog. My main interests will be in regards to the vast and ever-growing world of pop culture. I'll give my opinions on shit like music, movies, lit., commercials, and other things people obsess over instead of doing work in their cubicles. This blog will also focus on important topics like gambling, sports, and gambling on sports. I am also not some type of monarch, so I am open to your opinions on how to improve the site. I'm happy to listen to and implement any ideas that will produce more hits. For instance if you e-mailed me and convinced me that focusing this blog on beastiality and Satanism would send more people my way consider it done. Reason being is I want to become a blogging traffic whore. If you, the people, want content about people fucking chipmunks and then ritualistically sacrificing them to the dark lord, shit we can change it up because I'm an open-minded laid-back type-of-dude. Thanks.
editor's note: No Chipmunks were harmed during this post, don't worry though we can change that if need be.

11 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

aye, matey. good times ahead methinks.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 3:59:00 PM

 
Blogger ...stephanie said...

You disturb me.

Fucking chipmunks?

Therefore, I will continue reading. Keep going.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is fucking chipmunks wrong? At least it't not a site devoted to fucking dead chipmunks, because that would be weird.

Fax it to Frieda...she's my secretary.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:28:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Who's Frieda? Oh she's your secretary.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:15:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct -- I'm her boss.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Bones said...

Excellent, dude! Looking forward to the good reads! Glad to have another blog to start my morning and extend the amount of time I sit at my desk without working.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:23:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I am honored to help people procrastinate.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

If I didn't have the internet, I could be a productive member of society.


But that would seriously suck.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:16:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Monday, March 05, 2007 3:27:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! film editing classes

Friday, March 16, 2007 10:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home