same as it ever was (talking heads)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

UNITY...I don't think so


I just saw an ad for the new 3-cheese insider pizza from pizza hut. "Queen" fucking Latifah was pleading with me to eat this thing backwards, crust first. This got me thinking back to when Ween made a hilarious song for an ad campaign that was supposed to run for the insider pizza a couple of years back. Only the higherups at PepsiCo weren't so jazzed when Ween delivered the initial song for the ad campaign. I quickly hopped on the computer and went to ween.com only to be horrified that the link to the song(s) were no longer on their site. I've been scouring the internet to try to find links to these songs and I was only able to find a link to the first song. If anyone can find a link to the second version please let me know (that is if anyone actually knows that this site exists yet) because it is sheer comic gold I tell you. Anyway I'm just wondering if "Queen" gets stock options or just a bunch of free insider crust pizza, I'm willing bet on option #2.

8 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

that pic must be pre-breast reduction methinks.

That ween song is on soulseek I know. great file sharing service if youre not on it yet too

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be "King Anonymous" or is that title not available to white people?

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:40:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Queen Latifah used to have a terrible song (does she have any other types?) where she used to say, "U N I T Y, that's the unity, I'm not a bitch or a hoe" And now she got nominated for an Oscar and hustles us to buy Pizza Hut. America, what a crazy country.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:57:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

satisfied 75' thanks for the informacion

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song was a lie, since she clearly is a hoe.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:41:00 PM

 
Blogger 2_$}{()12T said...

YEP I AGREE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Monday, February 05, 2007 10:16:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! video editing schools

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home