same as it ever was (talking heads)

Monday, August 22, 2005

Daft Punk "Around the World" video

That's actually the dudes from Daft Punk (dressed up as the robots) dancing in that Gap commercial with Juliet Lewis from a few years back. I saw the video for "Around the World" back in college, I was quite inebriated at the time when I saw it and I had never heard of them or seen the video. I ran and grabbed my Biology book and wrote Daft Punk, Around the World across an entire page. Anyway I say this b/c they this song makes the countdown (post tomorrow) and I was wondering if I could find the video on the internet, b/c I hadn't seen it since that drunken night about eight or nine years ago. Click here if your interested. Robots doing "The Robot" fucking genius.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home