same as it ever was (talking heads)

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's official, Love Kraft 8.5

What a bunch of wacky fuckers (pictured above). The Pitchfork review came out last Wednesday and Love Kraft hit the over (click here if you have no clue what I speak of) and none of you who guessed get a free drink. The only person who was close was me (8.3). If I would have to have bought myself a drink that would have been very par for the course personally speaking. Anyway, special thanks to Elliott for sending me an e-mail reminder.

editor's note: The Invisible Invasion by The Coral hits stores stateside for us tomorrow. I'm a large fan of these dudes first three albums (Night Freak and the Sons of Becker is an actual album in my mind...probably no one knows what I'm talking about here, but that's ok). September and October should bring some great much anticipated releases from SFA, Wolf Parade, Broken Social Scene, and I'm even interested to maybe check out the new Fiona Apple.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bones said...

Damnit! You didn't tell me they wore kick-ass yellow cloaks. Had I known that I totally would have guessed 8.5.

Monday, August 29, 2005 9:49:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

They wear all kind of crazy shit. One video they dress up like Yetti's (spelling?) and bang out a song. Also on the song "Receptable for the Respectable" they have Paul McCartney credited as playing the celery+carrot. Yes, it's actually that Paul McCartney too.

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home