same as it ever was (talking heads)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"In your eyes, the light, the heat, In your eyes, I am complete"

"What the fuck? Oh god, please, no! Fuck, it's John Cusak again!"

me opening bedroom window

"Hey John, John buddy, my next door neighbor, she's not home. Gone to Jamaica."

"No dude, Ione Skye, doesn't live there. We've been over this before."

"She's married to one of the Beastie Boys. MCA, I think?

"See, I was trying to bate you man. You're right, it is Ad Rock. So you know this, we've been over it before!"

"NO, NO, NO, come on dude. Kickboxing is not the sport of the future. You're not Lloyd Dober man. You've got to be like 40-something now."

"Listen, could you just PLEASE turn off the Peter Gabriel? It's 4 am, people work around here. If you don't turn off the Peter Gabriel, you're going to get arrested...again!"

more neighbors start to yell at John Cusak

"Everyone just chill out, I'm talking to him. He's about to turn it off. Right John?"

"Dude, come on man, you know Beth from Better Off Dead doesn't live there either!"

"No, no I haven't seen Serendipity."

"No, Kate Beckinsale doesn't live there either."

"Dude why do you still have a boom box anyway? Haven't you heard of an iPod?"

"Oh, Ok, you haven't heard of an iPod. Fuck you liar. You're lying to me now!"

"I'm just saying you do know what an iPod is and that you're a fucking liar! Fuck all that, we're getting off topic here. The cops are on their way. I can hear the sirens now. Do you really want to get arrested for this again? It doesn't make any sense."

"No dude, I thought Con Air sucked, Ok. I mean, come on, you expect me to believe you could land a plane on the Vegas strip? What a bunch of horseshit!"

"Listen, shut-up for a second, those are cop cars that just pulled up Ok! Just put the boom box down and give yourself up! Your arms have got to be tired! I did like Being John Malkovich, the Chuck Sheen cameo was classic, you were alright too!"

The Police: "Mr. Cusak put the boom box down and then return your hands to the same position"

"Just listen to them John

John Cusak: "Never. Fuck you pigs! Ione, this is for you!"

John Cusak charges the police and throws his boom box at them. He is gunned down violently.

to myself: "Thank God John Cusak's dead, maybe I can get some fucking sleep around here."

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a website and blog on top ten search engine ranking, It mainly covers gaining a top search engine ranking.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous bones said...

Damn, I think this is the first time Cusack has had a death scene. At least as far as I can remember. It felt pretty good. Pretty damn good...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

can you believe he's old enough to be playing opposite Dianne Lane?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:11:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Yeah, I wanted to see if he pull off a death scene, I think it went pretty well. He is getting up there in years, Dianne Lane is hot.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous elliott said...

ok, this is great and all, but what happened to your countdown of songs?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:35:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I'll be getting back to that hopefully soon. Scratch that, I'll post 30-21 by Sunday at the lastest. It kind of got away from me here recently.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

diane lane = huge boobs

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Scrubby Nub and The Bothered Brigade said...

I like it when Diane Lane gets dogged from the back in the hallway in Unfaithful.

But that's just me.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

I think CGPop needs a tribute post to the hotness of Diane Lane and her huge ta-tas.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:48:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

That can be worked on, I'll of course need to do some more research on the subject.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! online patanol pharmacy Wrought iron home decor wrought iron Tetracycline dosage for acne Progressive house music Dickies work jackets slots prizes video poker play free win aim answering machine Murder trial zoloft Internet answering machine 1 0 cash machine slots lexapro to cymbalta odds of winning on slot machine Erection and zoloft Easy tenuate fridge freezer giant penis Baby into the oven

Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:23:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:44:00 AM

 
Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:20:00 PM

 
Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:54:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

Monday, September 10, 2007 2:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home