same as it ever was (talking heads)

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Killers, "Smile Like You Mean It" video

Click here to see The Killers, "Smile Like You Mean It" video. I think these dudes are allright, and this song is by far my favorite from them. At first I didn't like them b/c I don't like that "Somebody Told Me" song, I thought it was lyrically a semi-ripoff of the classic Blur track "Girls & Boys" (I'm only half joking here, I just really don't like the song, the Killers song, I love the Blur song). Anyway this post makes me to ponder something, do we really need mascara (Brandon Flowers, one of the many) in rock and roll? I think not. Damn you Robert Smith, you're lucky you can play the guitar so fucking well, because you truly do look like a douche. I'm only saying.

editor's note: Year to date no one has joined (or shown any interest in joining) TPCWMJHCOF.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:20:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home