same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

New "Segment"

I was reading Simmons on Page 2 the other day, and he has a new segment where he trades e-mails with famous people all day long (he's got something up w/ Klosterman right now, I wouldn't necessarily call Klosterman famous but anyway) he then posts the exchange. Anyway, this got me to thinking, I should start to post fake interviews that I do with celebrities, I'll turn it into a running type deal (similar to my DH and JB movie pitches which no-one understands). I figured I'd warn you guys first since no one understands the other on-going thing that I have on-going (just mentioned). I'm kind of stealing this idea because I like to look at this site as a place of "non-original thought material" and a "source for misinformation". My first two "interviews" will be with Jack Nicholson and Bozo the Clown (I'm unsure of the order) but I'll put one of them up later tonight. I think Chuck up there is sweating.