same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

And the next James Bond is?!?!

who gives a fuck? I sure as hell don't and I love martinis, they get you really drunk. Why is this franchise still lugging along, oh yeah, people still pay money to go see it. I am fucking dumbfounded as to why, I've never understood the appeal of 007. Sure it'd be cool to be some badass secret agent with a license to kill, but that fact alone doesn't make up for the shitty movies that the Bond series has continuously cranked out. I haven't seen all of the Bond films, but my opinion is if you've seen one, you've seen them all. The only one that is OK in my book is View To A Kill, the one where Chris Walken is the bad guy and Duran Duran sings the title track, the rest of them suck. I also hate when people say shit like, "Yeah, the Bond movies suck now, but when Sean Connery was James Bond, they were awesome!" No fucking way, this is a bullshit excuse that people use to pretend that they like James Bond. Every actor who played Bond played him the same, end of story. I would rather shoot heroin for a day than watch a James Bond marathon. The reason for this post is I heard some dude named Daniel Craig, I think that's his name, is the new James Bond. WOW! Did you guys also hear P-Diddy is now just Diddy? Same shit, no one fucking cares. The only way I'd go see the new James Bond movie is if Jenna Jameson was the new Bond. Imagine it Jenna Jameson in 007: Golden Throat, or Octapussy 2. That would be worth my money. Until that happens I'm standing strong, fuck James Bond.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like your site here! Found it and thought it was great when I was searching through blogs. I bookmarked your site and told a friend, really hope you don't mind.
(Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free Kissing Tips or great techniques for Making Out.
It's a very useful resource for learning How to Kiss better if you're into romance and dating.
Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

Tyler - to check out my kissing and dating site click french kiss

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do not think it would be cool to have a license to kill??

If I had a license to kill American would rule.

Also, do you think he would be cooler if he had a basketball earning?

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

I like the Bond shit..up until the past few movies, minus the Timothy Dalton period, minus a couple of the latter Roger Moore vehicles.

Grew up watching them, as my dad was a fan.

Oh, and Grace Jones was a complete animal in "View To A Kill."

Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:25:00 PM

 
Anonymous bones said...

I used to frequent a comic book shop called Dr. No's.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:20:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I know people like the Bond, I just never really "got it". To each his own. I've been plenty wrong before, but you guys know this since you read the site.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:48:00 PM

 
Anonymous Chops said...

The only Bond movie I ever liked was Dazed and Confused. And that wasn't a Bond movie. Do the math.

Friday, October 14, 2005 1:09:00 PM

 
Blogger U2isOverratedandSucksTerribly-WorstBandEver said...

Jenna Jameson is hands down the most gifted actress this generation has ever gotten a chance to witness... Beautiful and talented that one is..

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

and she's a good kisser.

Friday, October 14, 2005 4:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
African american rhinoplasty picture s

Saturday, January 27, 2007 7:54:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Best technology in vacuum cleaners Jake butcher wife divorce Cala lilies bouquets Toshiba dp85f fax machine Passed out upskirts

Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home