same as it ever was (talking heads)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Birthday wish list...

Yo Yo Yo, it's my b-day Tuesday homeses...here's some shiot i'd like to have...

1. A retractable roof on installed into my house, like at the Toronto Sky Dome.
2. "LUDES man, fuckin' LUDES!"
3. One of those little motorized carts that old people used to get around on, you know what I'm talking about, they used to sell them at Walgreen's I think (if anyone knows the actual name of this product please comment, I can't remember and it's killing me)
4. Some of those platform shoes from the 70's with those gold fish swimming around in them.
5. Some gold fish food to feed the gold fish that will swimming around in my platform shoes.
6. A fish scooping net, so I can fish out the dead gold fish after they die, I'm speaking of the gold fish in my platform shoes.
7. A smurf. If at all possible I'd like him to be named Disco Smurf, he'd be able to do shit like "The Hustle" and he'd say stuff like, "You babes are looking groovy tonight, how about we all do some Smurf then go and Smurf". He'd go great with my platform shoes.
8. The Chicago Cubs, I'm a big Cubs fan, I'd really like to own them.
9. X-ray vision.
10. A pimped out "Rabbit" with some Dubs.
11. I'd like to be made the U.S. ambassador of some sort of tropical resort country. I don't care which one (I'm not a picky asshole) just one that has perfect weather year round so me and Disco Smurf can hang out at the pool and get drunk every day.
12. A harem of women like those rich middle eastern sheikhs have (duh, like I even needed to write this one down).
13. A unit de-bigger (my shit is massive).
14. Gary Coleman to run my personal security detail.
15. World Peace.

editor's note: The last entry is a joke, I was just trying to be funny, I don't really care about world peace.

12 Comments:

Anonymous bones said...

Happy birthday, man, and good luck on scoring yourself a smurf. As for the name of the motorized vehicle for olds, isn't it called a Rascal?

Monday, October 24, 2005 11:05:00 AM

 
Blogger The Captain of the Ship said...

happy birthday...how old?

what if i just got you a midget, a stripper pole, some duct tape, a fruit and cheese basket with some box wine, some used jumper cables, paper clips and a dominatrix trannie from south central?

as long as fedex was cool, tomorrow morning you could macgyver it, love.

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:49:00 PM

 
Blogger CHW said...

A mighty list...I'll see what I can do.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

lookin' tuff. looookin' tufffff.

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:14:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

YES!!! A RASCAL!!! Fuck yeah Bones, nice one. Scout, I'm 28 and very afaraid of your b-day suggestions, except for the duct tape and paper clips, they could be handy around the house.

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:37:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

AFARAID...it's a new designer drug.

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:53:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain of the Ship said...

sweet. i'll throw in some AFARAID as well. give it to the trannie and watch the magic happen.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

Happy birthday. I remember 28 like it was 2 years ago.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:17:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Thanks G, 2 yrs. ago huh. all must be careful w/ AFARAID, it's serious shit.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao, se vuoi trovare il migior commercio di pesce presente in europa con i migliori prezzi sul mercato visita il nostro sito:commercio ittico

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:22:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Lesbian tounge fuck Medications band lyrics 1969 volkswagen michael smith vw transformer Paris hilton online video 777 car alarms jdm subaru sti tail lights

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! W300 clarity phone what is paxil Pregnant sex models Darvocet react yasmin birth control pill Jewelry in toronto H2o aftershave small business health insurance ny L &aposoreal cellulite cream http://www.car-prices-4.info

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home