same as it ever was (talking heads)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Disturbing...even by my standards

"Ahhh yeah girl, how you doin?"
"What?"
"You got it goin on shorty, holla."
"Huh?"
"I love a woman with a walker, it matches your hair girl, silver, I like me some silver, I bet you got some more silver."
"Speak up, I can't hear so well."
"Hearing impared too, that's two for two, you're a sexy bitch."
"What?"
"I bet you got some of those false teeth? I love me some dentures girl!"
"Are you my grandson?"
"Ohhh, freaky shit, yeah, I'll play along, I'm kinda freaky myself...Yeah grandma, let's get you off your feet, put on some George Gershwin, maybe watch an Al Jolson flick, what you say?"
"Are you my friend Mable?"
"I like where this is headed, this Mable you speak of, she going to join us, I bet you ladies are, well, experienced. I like me some more experienced ladies."
"You're not my grandson, or Mable! Get away from me, robber, robber, get away!"
"Hey baby lower your voice, I'm just tryin to buy a shorty a Manhattan, maybe play some bingo, I bet you like bingo. Hey stop hitting me with that purse."
"Robber, Robber!"
"Uncool girl, I can take a hint, what you got in that purse? Bricks? Damn, can't a playa just holla at a shorty? Fuck this, I'm off to the early bird special at the cafeteria joint down the road."

10 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I like bingo :)

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

sick. but good.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 4:11:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain of the Ship said...

does that make her a "cougar"?

Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Awesome

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:55:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I think she's too old to be a cougar, I was listening to some "Boomin Granny" before I thought of this.

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:11:00 AM

 
Blogger CHW said...

Disturbing indeed.

Monday, October 31, 2005 3:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous bones said...

cgpop, I noticed you posted this on saturday afternoon following a night of way too many beers in Decatur. Have I forgotten something about the night that may have inspired this post?

And if so, yikes, how old were they?

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:06:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Bones, I may have incriminating pics of you and Leo dancing w/ waffle house employees, but in answer to your question, sadly, no, I didn't get it on w/ any senior citizens (Damnit)

Monday, October 31, 2005 8:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous bones said...

Club Waffle House ruled! Did you really get pics? Man, I hope so...

Next mission: Conga Line thru the IHOP.

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:40:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Hell's yes

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home