same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

He just signed it

I got my BEE signed copy of Lunar Park in the mail today (refer to September archives if clueless about this). No cool quotes or anything just a simple "Bret Easta Ell", better than your average major league baseball player. In related news, I'll be able to read Lunar Park now b/c with the computer virus and all (don't know if I've mentioned it) I was able to finish Infinite Jest (clocking in at just under 1,100 pages and five months of reading time).

3 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

i may read that next. im about done with bob dylans "chronicles vol. 1" which is FANTASTIC

Friday, October 07, 2005 4:02:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I need to pick chronicles up, I really liked to Scorscese (spelling?) documentary.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:01:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

the not to

Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home