same as it ever was (talking heads)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I AM ME??????

Actually not ?????? but HAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA (breathe in) AHHAHHHHHHAAAHHHH (wipe tears forming around my eyes) HHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHAAA!!!! (Basically the Brad Pitt Fight Club laugh). This deep and thoughtful exercise in self-examination is actually the title of Ashlee Simpson's new album. Does this chick have handlers? I guess she was on SNL last night, whoops I missed it. Please someone tell me that she defecated on herself, even if she did that might not be as funny as the title of her new album.

4 Comments:

Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

who is worse..her or jessica? both are terribly annoying to watch. youngling #1 had to buy ashlee beer one night at the grocery store b/c she wasnt 21 yet. said shes a geek.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:15:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Ashlee Simpson is worse. She may be my new target for ridicule and scorn (sorry Tara Reid), who am I kidding, I'll never stop making fun of Tara Reid, which actually reminds me of something...

Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:53:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home