same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Things I'd be willing to do, or have happen to me, rather than have a computer virus (meaning I wouldn't normally want any of these things to happen)

ONE, Stub a toe...TWO, Listen to an entire Lindsay Lohan cd...THREE, Pirouette, spin, twirl, spin, spin, twirl, jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands, HammerTime...FOUR, Watch a Pauley Shore movie marathon...FIVE, Spend an entire night as a designated driver (staying sober myself)...SIX, Eat an entire bag of those potato chips that made your ass leak clear stuff...SEVEN, Hold Tara Reid's hair while she pukes in my kitchen sink...EIGHT, Tie-off Nicole Ritchie so she can shoot up...NINE, Wear Jean Shorts for a week...TEN, Attend a Backstreet Boys concert...ELEVEN, remain in the company of Brittany Spears and Kevin Ferderline for a 24 hour period...TWELVE, Have a drinking contest w/ Julia Child (RIP) (she was a lush, I may die of alcohol poisoning)...THIRTEEN, Have an afro growing contest w/ Bob Ross (RIP) (I'd get my ass handed to me)...FOURTEEN, Do a bunch of coke w/ Robin Williams...FIFTEEN, Sleep in a room adjacent to Bert and Ernie, on second thought, maybe I would take the computer virus in that instance.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scrubby Nub and The Bothered Brigade said...

Numbers 3, 8 and 9 - brilliant.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

dude. designated driver is no fun.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:33:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Thanks SNBB. DD is no fun at all, but I'd do it for a night to bypass the virus.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:42:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about going to a Backstreet Boys concert in jean shorts?
Chris

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:52:00 PM

 
Anonymous Max said...

What do you thinik Bert and Ernie would be doing?

DD for a night I know you and I do not believe that one.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:49:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

No comment Chris, what do you think Max?

Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home