same as it ever was (talking heads)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

TOUCHDOWN JESUS!

We fucking need you today baby. I'm a UGA alum but my birthplace was South Bend, Indiana. Notre Dame hasn't had an opportunity for a huge victory like this since the days of Lou Holtz (the dark ages of Bob Davie and Ty Willingham now left behind, hopefully never to return). Chuck Weiss is the real deal though and he's got these kids believing in themselves, and that's half the battle. I'm not releasing any bets I may or may not have made on this game, I'm just wishing my beloved Irish luck. Calling the Echoes indeed.

8 Comments:

Blogger cgpop said...

21-14, looking good so far. USC still scares the fuck out of me everytime they touch the ball, unfortunately they may be the best second half team in the history of college football. Still a great first half by the Irish.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous jcgage said...

usc fans are douche-rockets. hour and 10 minutes until the dawgs. 7 hours until the LCD Soundsystem show tonite in hollyweird.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:51:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Interested to see how that LCD SS show was, dawgs took care of business. I'm disappointed in the Irish loss, but they couldn't have played any better.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

lcd show was fun...good times had by all.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:13:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Sweet, I'm a definite fan of the LCD Soundsystem.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Martin McFriend said...

Saddest game I have watched in years. Many irish catholic relatives in the midwest are contemplating hanging themselves from shower rods.

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:01:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Tell em to hang in there...bad word usage. It was quite an upsetting game, at least I covered though.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing schools

Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home