same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Anniversary


Still mesmerizing to this day. I know everyone's seen this (the huge fight between the Pacers and Pistons fans last year), but it's still chilling stuff. I was going to try to say some funny shit, but it's still a really fucked up situation. Just shows what happens when anarchy sets in. Sure Artest shouldn't have run in the stands, but those fans throwing stuff at the players exiting by the tunnel are pieces of human shit. Anyhow, Saturday is the one year anniversary of this complete and utter melee. I doubt we ever witness another quite like it.

6 Comments:

Blogger heartthrob40 said...

Thats what you get when you get drunk fans who have to deal with some prick of a player, artest. Its sad to see, but they all deserved to get arrested and put in jail. Bc I know if I did that, I would be cuffed N' stuffed fast.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

That shit was great. I don't care what it says about the state of society or sports - there is nothing like a good old fashioned brawl.

Good read you got going on here, by the way.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

Reminds me of the nice people in New Orleans.

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:42:00 AM

 
Anonymous Chops said...

Chops here.

I remember it like it was one year ago. I'm sitting on my sofa playing a poker tournament (surprise) and suddenly had to hit the "sit out" button to watch as the havoc unfolded, live, right there on my TV. I then got the remaining people at my table to watch it. There we are, all "sitting out" hands, watching comedy in it's highest form. It was my, "where were you when JFK was shot" moment...

Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:25:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something very sad about your story.

No, actually there's a few things very say about your story...

Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 5:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home