same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Happy Holidays

I google imaged the term Happy Holidays to see the first image that would come up. This was it. I don't really care that people say happy holidays now, and I don't really care if I say Merry Christmas to an atheist or what have you, I just want to make fun of this picture, and penguins in general. First off how the fuck did that penguin get that fucking hat? Penguins and birds in general don't wear hats, it's a fact. Plus that's a hat that Santa would wear. So even though the caption says "Happy Holidays" the underlying message is clear, all non-christians, get the fuck out. Fucking intolerant penguins, strike two assholes. What the fuck happened to that penguin eye? One looks normal and one is lying on its side. This penguin sucks, they all do. Penguins are birds that swim? Last time I checked birds were supposed to fly. What a bunch of bullshit. I can fucking swim. The Penguin. What a lame-ass arch villain. How in the world am I supposed to be scared of a bad guy played by Danny DeVito? Danny DeVito is like 5 feet tall. Why would I be scared of an army of penguins? I could push them over and they'd fall down, I could then calmly walk away.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Easy there Grinch said...

Merry Christmas asshole.

Friday, December 16, 2005 10:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

^ Hahahah!

All of Batman's enemies are generally fucking awful. The only real badass one was probably Two-Face.

Friday, December 16, 2005 10:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous scout said...

man. apparently my santas-little-helper hooker-gram has NOT arrived yet.

lemme track her through UPS.

Friday, December 16, 2005 2:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous mario lemieux said...

terrible name for a hockey team as well.

"Super, I cheer for the Penguins. Yippee!"

Friday, December 16, 2005 4:45:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...sssssssssssssssssssHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YEAH

Friday, December 16, 2005 11:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Laura said...

Maybe the penguin took over the North Pole and killed Santa maybe that's why it's wearing the hat. Think about it. And remember have a happy holiday or else the penguin will come after you...That is a pretty messed up picture.

Yeah, weird comment I know. Take care.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:30:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I like the cut of your jib there Laura

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:31:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Just kidding.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:25:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I know

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

yo, i am flying back to the durty south tomorrow. in the atl from the 25-29. u around?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous max said...

Satisfied you know your crazy brother Max will be in town its gonna be my last going out before I move up the Windy City.

So I will be out.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:20:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Sho nuff, I'll be around, I'll give you a ring.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Cheltenham hotels for march http://www.fridge-freezer-side-side.info/Simple-camping-guides.html oceana cruise lines How do i design my own tshirts peugeot speed fight 2 scooter web site design company

Sunday, February 04, 2007 10:25:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Spousal term life insurance Bmw m535i Porsche 906 spares Texas hold&aposem tournament sun life assurance du canada

Thursday, February 22, 2007 1:54:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site totes meer essener Md car stereos your photos at dragons tail cruises car trailer covers Effects klonopin side audi a6 1988 honda super magna parts list diy miniature wireless video surveillance Bontril cheap ticket skin care industry websites Denali face jacket north sale Bontril 35 mg 270 quantity Nissan titan lowering

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home