same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

"Happy New Year's!"..."What the fuck did you say to me?"

"I, ummm, I said, Happy New Year's?"
"Oh, really? Well fuck you too! You just assumed I went by your calendar huh? Fucking typical!"
"Yeah, I was just trying to be nice. I'm really sorry if I offended you."
"Well it's a bit too late for that now isn't it jerkoff!"
"Again, I'm really sorry."
"Sorry doesn't cut it. Look at you, you're white, I bet you have a job too. You're the MAN. Fuck you republican blood-sucker."
"You're white also."
"Oh, nice comeback. You know there are some of us who don't go by YOUR calendar asshole! I'm a fucking pagan OK!"
"O-Ok."
"Shoving your fucking agenda down my throat. What would you say to me on Valentine's day?"
"Probably nothing."
"Bullshit!"
"I don't know, Happy Valentine's Day? I guess? I don't know, probably nothing."
"That's what I thought, Happy Valentine's Day! I knew it! I'm a fucking eunuch! We don't celebrate, Valentine's day!"
"Ok, fine. Can I leave now?"
"How about St. Patrick's day?"
"Oh let me see, Happy Saint Patty's day."
"I'm fucking Scottish, you hate-monger!"
"Ok, fine, I'll never wish anybody happy anything anymore, you cool with that?"
"A bit too late for that...hey where are you going? Come back here, I'm not done yelling at you yet!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous bones said...

There's nothing so refreshing as an angry drunk on New Years...

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:08:00 AM

 
Anonymous LMoore said...

Such an angry little fellow you are

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:13:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Totally missing the point dude, that's allright.

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Palm 21 pdas home security http://www.computersoftwaredownloads2.info 76ers swimwear How many video games exist Motorola cordless phone answering machines direct email marketing

Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home