same as it ever was (talking heads)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I like reading blogs


but there are some blogs that aren't yet in existence, that are sorely needed. Here is a list of some blogs that I would like to see pop up in the near to soon future.

1. Gisele Bundchen needs to marry cgpop.blogspot.com: This blog would consist of the advantages of Brazilian supermodel Gisele marrying me. Content would evolve around Gisele marrying me and the awesomeness that would ensue after this event. Some posts would be..."You wanna have sex again? Please.", "You're off to a modeling gig in Italy again? Cool, I'm going to continue to hang around the house drunk and unemployed." Immediate link, no questions asked.

2. dead panda.blogspot.com: Pandas are allright. Dead Pandas on the other hand, well...heaven pure heaven. Linklicious.

3. "A little bit".blogspot.com: This site would be dedicated to Robert DiNero's Goodfellas lines. Some post would be..."Give me the fucking money!", "Fuck You!". I see a fucking link in the fucking future.

4. Go Fuck Yourself (literally).blogspot.com: This would be dedicated to fucking yourself. Some posts would include..."I fucked myself today, it was awesome!". Do I even need to mention that this would get a link?

5. blogspot.blogspot.com: That's just funny. I mean, come on now, hilarious! Link!

6. Chucks.blogspot.com: A bunch of cool Chuck floating around out there. Chuck Norris, Chuck Sheen, Chuck Weiss, Chuck Brown. A post would consist of..."Chuck Murphy, Eddie's way less funny (and subsequently less rich) brother." I smell a link.

7. Did you know that eucalyptus leaves get koala bears high? And it's their only source of food!.blogspot.com: Dedicated to the funness of being a koala bear. A post might go a little bit like this..."If koala bears could talk, do you think that they'd have Australian accents?". Say it with me, link.

8. Robberbaron.blogspot.com: You can never have too many robberbarons floating around. Topic of discussion..."Bill Gates. 21st century robberbaron?". Umm, yeah, link.

9. If they make another I love the 80's I'm going to shoot someone in the head.blogspot.com: This would obviously be a joke. I love I love the 80's! Linked up.

10. drunk commenting.blogspot.com: I have a new hobby, drunk commenting on other people's blogs. Much more fun than sober commenting. Step 1: Drink a liter of Vodka, Step 2: find a post with an option for a link, Step 3: leave drunk comment. Cool...very cool...link.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Captain of the Ship said...

ain'tnothingbutbitchesandhos.blogspost.com

tara reid slated to moderate. what?

oh, and ps. my mouth. not daphne's.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:05:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Nice.

Daphne Zuniga rules.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

Tony.Fucking.Danza.blogspot.com

Chuck.Norris.Owns.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U2isOverratedandSucksTerribly-WorstBandEver.blogspot.com

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Dead Babies.blogspot.com

Monday, December 05, 2005 4:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

LSHISMP.blogspot.com

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Scrubby Nub and The Bothered Brigade said...

og.pimp.blogspot.yeah

Monday, December 05, 2005 6:04:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Unsecured loan debts Propagating orchids internet gambling leucadendron flowers http://www.saab-9-3-vector-2003-pictures.info/Rosesofsharown.html

Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:22:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:40:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home