same as it ever was (talking heads)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

iTunes playlist (8): Blur

I told you guys I'd post "Entertain Me" by Blur and there it is (read Blur retrospective post) in everybody's favorite recurring weekly post, my iTunes playlist (I made that up, I don't know if people like it or not). The dude in the glasses isn't in the band anymore (guitarist Graham Coxon). That's about all the information that anyone needs to really know. Oh, yeah, it's an m4a. Let me see if I think of anything amusing while writing? Nope, fresh out of ideas. Just like I have been for the last two or so months (OoOoHHHHhhhhh snap!!! I just fucking showed myself what's up).

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin McFriend said...

I love Blur. They are so choice.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Will said...

Sad that Graham is not in the band, but I think they have soldiered on well. I am excited about his new solo record, which I am trying to find the mp3s for, seeing as how I expect it to not arrive in the US for a while.

Blur are fucking awesome. I will defend them to my grave. Fuck Oasis.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:24:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home