same as it ever was (talking heads)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Listen up

I went ahead and spent the extra .39 cent for the up-size on my fry OK. That means I would actually like the large fry to contain more fry than the small or medium fry options, this is why I paid the extra .39 cent. I know I'm not overweight (this is because of a lethal combination of stress, methamphetamine hydrochloride, and a now discontinued early 90's Paula Abdul work out video tape) but that doesn't mean I want less fry than the small fry or medium fry option, as mentioned before I paid an extra .39 cent for the up-size fry option. If you want to short change me on anything go ahead and give me a medium soda, then I won't really give a fuck, even though I spent an x-tra .39 cent for that as well. Thanks, and oh yeah, one more thing, please fucking ban kids from all of your establishments, kids of all genre (encompassing ages 0-17).

editor's note: more to come on why kids of all genres suck, listen people, just stop having them that's all im askin, tbc...

14 Comments:

Anonymous George Carlin said...

"Everybody's always like...Save The Children. What about the children? Save the children...You know what i say?...Fuck The Children."

Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

they use to always jipp me on my fry. bastardos.

Friday, March 03, 2006 1:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Brent said...

Funny image: cgpop as a child, in Chik-fil-A.

Friday, March 03, 2006 7:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Will said...

word

Friday, March 03, 2006 12:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Scrubby Nub and The Bothered Brigade said...

It's French for give me a liter of fuckin' cola.

Friday, March 03, 2006 1:05:00 PM

 
Blogger chiggers said...

Chinchy bible-thumpers (Truitt Cathy)... sucking money out of people...

Damn I hate little kids. Parents let them run around all over restaurants these days. Now, when I work and they are about to knock me over with a tray of food I scream at them. Fuck the parents, they shouldn't let them out of their cages.

Friday, March 03, 2006 1:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

Parents and children should definitely apologize to you.

Friday, March 03, 2006 8:54:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Peeg, twasn't refferen to yo upcomin keed, cgrts.

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Greg Thomas cares said...

Fuck kids. They're idiots.

You should write it as "39 cents" and not ".39 cents". The latter means 39/100ths of one cent. Bitch.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:21:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

I appreciate all financial related advice, thanks G.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

Sanders - didn't think you were.

Don't worry, my kid will not step foot in restaurants because we don't believe in eating in front of other people.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:43:00 PM

 
Anonymous snake @ wicked chops said...

go to Krystal.

Monday, March 06, 2006 7:32:00 AM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

snake, get me coupons.

Monday, March 06, 2006 6:41:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home