same as it ever was (talking heads)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Fake myspace profile (2)

Leland "Bubba" Powell

Male
27 years old
Athens, Georgia

"Bubba's" last blog entry: Thursday night's band party___Man was there ever some sweet pussy at the David Allen Coe concert here at Sigma Alpha Epsilon the other night. I got to fucking drunk to hook up though, my frat bro's told me I fucking yelled out Free Bird then vomited all over this Kappa Kappa Gamma then I passed out in my vomit. Serves that stupid bitch right for standing so close to me when I yell out Free Bird. That's just Bubba being Bubba, it is what it is.

About me: I'm Leland Powell but my frat bro's and people in the know here at the University of Georgia call me Bubba. I'm just a good ole, fun lovin country boy from Buckhead Georgia. I'm in the best frat on campus here at UGA, we get so much pussy you wouldn't even believe me if I told you how much pussy we get, that's how much pussy we get. We get so fucked up every night, it's just fucking sick man, you fucking would call me a liar if I told you how much I could drink, that's just how fuckin ole country boy Bubba does it man. I once got so drunk I tried to fuck my extended cab Ford F-150 with the Yosemite Sam mud flaps, I got them mud flaps for muddin, I love me some muddin...muddin, pussy, and gettin fucked up. That's ole Bubba for ya'll in a nutshell.

Who I'd like to meet: George Dubbya fucking Bush!!! Fuck yeah, fuck all them communists and terrorists and all people not Protestant and white. Fuck em, me and Dubbya could fuckin kick all their asses our selves. Larry the Cable guy, man ya'll see that movie of his just came out not too long ago? Fuck man, that shit was hilarious, that time when Larry farted, shit that was funny, when he was picking his nose, fuckin funny, when he was talkin to that girl with them big ole titties, boy that was fuckin funny to. Me and Larry man, if we ever hung out together, fuckin forget about it man, we'd probably polish off a handle of Beam a piece stroll over to Theta and fuck all them girls in that house.

Bubba's interests: muddin, pussy, gettin fucked up, ryphenol, cocaine, jim beam, wild turkey, huntin, the fuckin UGA Bulldawgs...GO DAWGS SIC EM, fucking woof woof woof woof motherfuckers, Ford F-150's, tree stands, camoflauge hats, crookies, makin racial slurs, gettin FUCKED UP, fightin in bars, pukin in bars, gettin some PUSSY!

Music: David Allen Coe, Toby Keith! that's one hard mother fucker right there, me and Toby would kick the fuck out of you pussy's, anything fuckin country man, like I mentioned I'm just a good ole country boy from Buckhead.

Movies: Shit man I like me some funny movies, I don't want to be seein none of that weird pussy artsy shit, give me Larry the cable guy over that gay shit any day. Birth of a Nation.

Television: I got me a sweet ass plasma screen TV that paw got me for my birthday (his company's recent merger was a big ole hit, I think the stock is about to split, don't tell em you heard it here though) I like to watch fuckin FOOTBALL man, that's about fuckin it man, I especially love that Fox NFL game day show with my boys Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and that colored fellow, man are those boys funny.

Books: Like I fuckin read, readin is for fuckin pussies. I'm always too fucked up to fuckin read. Like I'm goin to stay in and read when I could go to the Alpha Delta Pi social in Savannah and fuck some stupid sorostitute.

Hero's: W, Toby Keith, Larry the Cable Guy, my frat bros, that's about it, eveyone else can fuck themselves.

Bubba's school's:

College: University of Georgia; Athens, Georgia; current student; years attended 1997-present; undergraduate

High School: Lovett Academy; Atlanta, Georgia; 1993-1997

25 Comments:

Blogger Symms said...

That's just Bubba being Bubba.

Funny shit.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 6:29:00 PM

 
Anonymous Kapps said...

I would totally catch a Hairy Dawgs game with Bubba. Hunker Fucking Down.

Monday, April 17, 2006 10:01:00 AM

 
Anonymous bones said...

Bubba! Damn, hoss, the brothers and i missed you last night for nickel beers at Allans!

Monday, April 17, 2006 12:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Scrubby Nub and The Bothered Brigade said...

Country boy from Buckhead. Ha! Typical.

Monday, April 17, 2006 1:23:00 PM

 
Blogger chiggers said...

Well clearly this Bubba is my soulmate, however I'm not sure if I can live with the fact he likes Jimmy Johnson.

GO DAWGS!

Monday, April 17, 2006 2:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

Fuck fuck, fuckity fuck. Larry the Cable Guy ... gotta see that shit if Bubba says show. Another spot-on My Space profile - are you just copying from the real thing?

Monday, April 17, 2006 6:53:00 PM

 
Blogger cgpop said...

Will, come on now if Bubba were a real person he'd definitely be in my top 8, and he's not.

Monday, April 17, 2006 7:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

I feel like I was a fraternity brother with several of Bubba's relatives.

Monday, April 17, 2006 7:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Fucking hilarious.

I particularily enjoy:
"we get so much pussy you wouldn't even believe me if I told you how much pussy we get, that's how much pussy we get."

because every frat claims this, yet a gay guy gets more women than a frat boy.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:44:00 AM

 
Anonymous mjp said...

Ha! Speak for yourself Bee. Typical Canadian. Clueless.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:55:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:05:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Friday, April 21, 2006 5:16:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:39:00 PM

 
Blogger sasefina said...

classic. those people gave me nightmares in college. 27 years old = genius.

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 7:25:00 AM

 
Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on pussy pic Check out my Penis Enlargement

Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:37:00 AM

 
Anonymous compare webhosting services said...

Helloooooooo

Can I Help You.. Yes If you want to get on the web. If you want to start learning about creating a web site of your own.. go to http://webhost11.com. to find out more about compare webhosting services ... We can help find a web host for you.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:35:00 PM

 
Blogger cyril said...

Nice Blog!Please check out my site about Vimax Pills

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:25:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:54:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. glades county fl camping Mazda truck antenna messenger prada sport Black chubby girl migraine headaches and oxycontin withdrawal

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Leslie90998avgg92 said...

Domin8 MySpace with unique myspace music. Check out www.domin8myspace.com

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:06:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I liked the blog.

Man opiate addiction is sneaking up on America like crazy, and the government doesn't ecen realize how bad it is getting, don't you think?

I am a recovering opiate addict from a pain killer addiction.

I just made a site Pain Killer Addiction.

I basically describe my story, how I got through it, and I give all kinds of informatio and adive on pain killer addiction and any opiate addiction.

Even if I can help only one person get rid of that horrible diseas I would be happy!

Well I'll check back, and hopefully you like the site.

GM

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home