same as it ever was (talking heads)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

See What Had Happend Is

editor's note: Let's face facts, "Cops" is a truly awesome show. It's been on for like 15 or so years and it just doesn't get old. The other great thing is that it's always on, I mean always, it's on right now, trust me. Well this post is dedicated to the awesomeness that is "Cops". It won't be as awesome as "Cops" just dedicated to that awesomeness.

Guilty person: "See what had happened is, I was in the kitchen right, cooking up a burrito, then, you see, I heard a crash in the other room."

Cop: "A crash?"

Guilty Person: "Yeah, yeah. So I run in the other room and my homeboy Roscoe had thrown a rock through the window, right. Roscoe's always high. So, then I go back in the kitchen and the bitch is shot...I promise. I don't know how it happened? It wasn't me."

Cop: "So you didn't shot your girlfriend? Put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent..."

7 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Damn ... that shit's on right now.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:26:00 PM

 
Anonymous Pops said...

Tat shit was hysterical...nice work Obi Wan

Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:05:00 PM

 
Blogger CHW said...

So true -- literally. Too funny.

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Arch Deluxe said...

you can't script this shit. i've been trying for years.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:23:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Do it yourself divorce kit buy oxycontin 28cod 29 computer identics barcode scanner cyber sex if i stop taking zoloft Vitamin supplements for ringing in ears saunas kitres high zoloft Atlanta smoking stop 40 zoloft mg motion to enforce divorce - texas Business credit+no personal guarantee-credit cards zoloft for situational depression

Friday, March 02, 2007 4:54:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:43:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home