same as it ever was (talking heads)

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems

I was pretty sober last night when I posted those three intriguing and thought challenging posts. Let me give you some insight into what I was trying to accomplish with said posts.

Post #1: Yesterday before I went out last night I saw the Tom Emansky baseball video commerical, fucking unreal, how many years has this fucking thing been on? At least 12 or so, it was sans Fred McGriff (that was a bit disappointing, but nonetheless) but still very impressive. I really want to meet someone who purchases this video. People have to be purchasing this video right? Why would they still be showing the commercial if people didn't buy it? On second thought I may buy it, it's got to be fucking hilarious. Also, who learns to play a sport by watching a videotape? Also, I wonder if there is a DVD option or do you still have to purchase it on VCR format, I really hope there is no DVD option.

Post #2: It was a concerned post on if my previous post (Tom Emansky post) got posted or not. It did. I'm going to try not to drink any Vodka tonight.

Post #3: Probably the most confusing of the three (that's saying alot, congrats post 3). Often times I think I should have named this blog cultgonepop, instead of cultgoespop, this is what I was talking about in post three, I mentioned that the there wouldn't be any "" necessary though, but I thought you dudes probably understood that.

Post #2:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Robbo said...

Hooray for Red Bull and Vodka!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:32:00 PM

 
Blogger chiggers said...

you are a strange, strange little boy.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:36:00 PM

 
Anonymous tree said...

http://www.baseballworld.com/

no such luck...NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous age of enlightenment said...

Happy Money Making Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

If You Find a need to become part of the age of enlightenment so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....age of enlightenment...age of enlightenment....

Live a better life today..

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:53:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Business and Private People interested in Information on dedicated hosting server virtual web. You have got to go to dedicated hosting server virtual web

Friday, October 13, 2006 7:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fellow Blogers

Is someone in your home alway sick? It could be mold and mildews..

If You got problems with home mold forum. You wont believe what you can do .

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:33:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the site. Very interesting reading :-) I like this site bar stools

Friday, October 20, 2006 8:29:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.website-affiliate-program.info/Doll-affiliate-program.html Bmw 1993 325is Us commercial trade insurance

Friday, March 02, 2007 1:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home