same as it ever was (talking heads)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Eckersley part 1/4...10-28-06 NYC Halloween party


You must simply scroll down to see Dennis here deliver a nasty what I may presume as a...let's say...slider. I was up in New York this past weekend for Halloween festivities and my friend has some good pictures but this one takes the cake. I'm not even sure who the dude in this picture is, the only thing I know is that these pictures are fucking hilarious, and that's all that matters. Also if you ever get a chance to party in the NYC for Halloween...do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have natural ethnic hair (very curly and thick, but not course). I transitioned from braids to a natural style using Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Creme. I love this product. My hair

stays very hydrated, and I can create a variety of natural styles using the Intense Curl. I also take my product to my hair stylist. She also loves the product. There are no artificial chemicals, and is very

safe on natural hair.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home