same as it ever was (talking heads)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

October...I miss you fuckers...I heart October

I'm going to try to step up game...my shit has been lacking (it possibly always has) but fuck it, I'm tenatively back and shit what ever the fuck that means. I like the Stills, their first album is stellar. I was luke warm to cold on offering dos...yet after some more spins there are a couple of keepers witch (notice intentionally incorrect October themed spelling?) leads me to my point, I really like the song I quoted here. I think the header means something, intersting lyric, fuck waiting, that's what they mean, I totally agree...cool, we'll see how this shit all shakes out.

2

1 Comments:

Anonymous elliott said...

still not a huge fan of the album. however, ever since that show, i have seriously stepped up my rogue wave listening.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home