same as it ever was (talking heads)

Friday, December 01, 2006

December

I really hope it snows this year down here.

I also hope that I can get some of friends together for some type of Christmas play. I hope they put me in charge of getting the tree. I hope I find a lower budget level tree and bring it back to the gang. I then hope the gang hates it and berates me and says shit like, "dude, that tree sucks cultgoespop, you can't do anything right!". Then I hope that my one friend *Linonel* says something really spiratually uplifting and Christmaslly-themed inspirational to the gang and they forgive me. I then would like to see all of the gang gather around the tree and rub their hands as if they were in front of a fire and see my shitty lower budgeted tree turn into a somewhat respectable tree (this is performed by some type of voodoo I presume...Charlie Brown and the rest of the gangs parents were heavy into voodoo, that's why they talked like they did...oh fuck, I just gave away my ruse). I then hope that me and the red-headed girl have a threesome with Lucy.

Happy holidays to all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pops said...

Dude, that little red headed girl is hot! I would so pound her...but Lucy can stay oout of it.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:26:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home